Friday, March 07, 2008

insects....

I HATE INSECTS and small creatures!

Stupid them. They are forever making me cry out in fright.

Does seeing me tear make them so super happy?

I am just so vulnerable. A small animal would just make me frighten, scream for help and make me cry.

I thought I have turned stronger.
But it's just a THOUGHT!

This is like the dunno how many times that I have been forced to cry by another living organism.
I am dumb. Dumb to be scare of a tiny animal.

The last time that I cry because of another organism is when Jiabin showed me a lizard that he captured in a bottle.

And this time, I dont even know what organism have scare me.
All I know it's black and small. It doesn't seems to be a cockroach but I cant think what it is.

I just hate myself for being so vulnerable. I dont like cuddling up into the corner, sobbing in fright and in silence...

Stupid me....

No comments: